Monday, December 8, 2008

Perceptions of a different kind...

The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven
- Milton

Thought I'd begin blogging with the very theme of my blog, perceptions of a different kind...
Every individual has a different perception of the world around him, the way different peeople look at things varies drastically. The change in my own way of observing and reflecting over events, that occured within just a few months, surprised me as well!

A certain train of thought can be ascribed to an entity.. "Cogito, ergo sum"- I THINK, THEREFORE I AM. And what better way of recording and comparing what our mind makes of things than jotting them all down?

So here's a tribute to the brilliance of the mind and the vibrancy of the spirit.

BLOG ON!!!

0 comments: